Welcome to Cordes Hall Sunninghill
Are you planning a party or an event?
Cordes Hall, at the heart of Sunninghill Village, is the perfect venue for your event - be it a children's party, a fashion show, or a business meeting. Also used by local amateur dramatic groups, it has exceptional theatre facilities. And the large hall makes an ideal environment for exercise groups.
As a charity, Cordes Hall rental rates are exceptionally competitive.
Take a look at what is going on in Cordes Hall now and the ideas of how YOU could use it in the future.
Following the Prime Minister's latest briefing on easing the lockdown, we are opening the Hall for FASBAT to return with their wonderful theatre group offering for young people. They will be back in the Hall on Wednesday 21st April. For further details about FASBAT, contact Lee Cooper on 07710 540427 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are very much hoping to be able to re-open Cordes Hall on 17th May 2021 for our exercise groups. Obviously we - like everyone - will have to wait for that to be confirmed.
Thank you to everyone for your support of our much loved Cordes Hall.
The risk assessment below will be updated with current guidelines when the Hall is re-opened later this month.
The Cordes Hall Management Committee have carried out a risk assessment on Covid safe use of the hall and have agreed that it can now be opened to activities that are allowed under current Govt guidelines.
We will provide:
- Hand Sanitizer at all entrances and in each hirable room
- Bin liners - Hirers are required to remove all rubbish at the end of their hire session.
- Disinfectant spray and wipes in each hireable room and the toilets.
- Soap in Toilets.
- Cleaning of the hall twice weekly.
Hirers conditions for are as follows:
- Hirers must complete a risk assessment of their planned activity. A copy must be sent to the Bookings Secretary, Elaine Finch at email@example.com. There must be 2 metres or 1 metre with additional precautions, such as face coverings between each person.
- Windows and doors should be kept open to allow maximum air flow.
- All surfaces touched during the activity should be sanitized at regular intervals, for activities such as sales., or at the end of a hire session. This should include, door handles, light switches, chairs, tables and other hard surfaces.
- Hirers should ensure that entrance and exit from the hall is Covid - 19 safe. This should include queueing outside the building.
- Hirers must ensure that those attending activities are aware of the rules for safe use of the hall.
- Hirers should use the bins provided, removing all rubbish at the end of their session.
- Hirers must email the Bookings Secretary to say that they agree to the new Covid rules for hall usage.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to the hall.