Welcome to Cordes Hall Sunninghill
Are you planning a party or an event?
Cordes Hall, at the heart of Sunninghill Village, is the perfect venue for your event - be it a children's party, a fashion show, or a business meeting. Also used by local amateur dramatic groups, it has exceptional theatre facilities. And the large hall makes an ideal environment for exercise groups.
As a charity, Cordes Hall rental rates are exceptionally competitive.
Take a look at what is going on in Cordes Hall now and the ideas of how YOU could use it in the future.
The Cordes Hall Management Committee have carried out a risk assessment on Covid safe use of the hall and have agreed that it can now be opened to activities that are allowed under current Govt guidelines.
We will provide:
- Hand Sanitizer at all entrances and in each hirable room
- Bin liners - Hirers are required to remove all rubbish at the end of their hire session.
- Disinfectant spray and wipes in each hireable room and the toilets.
- Soap in Toilets.
- Cleaning of the hall twice weekly.
Hirers conditions for are as follows:
- Hirers must complete a risk assessment of their planned activity. A copy must be sent to the Bookings Secretary, Elaine Finch at firstname.lastname@example.org. There must be 2 metres or 1 metre with additional precautions, such as face coverings between each person.
- Windows and doors should be kept open to allow maximum air flow.
- All surfaces touched during the activity should be sanitized at regular intervals, for activities such as sales., or at the end of a hire session. This should include, door handles, light switches, chairs, tables and other hard surfaces.
- Hirers should ensure that entrance and exit from the hall is Covid - 19 safe. This should include queueing outside the building.
- Hirers must ensure that those attending activities are aware of the rules for safe use of the hall.
- Hirers should use the bins provided, removing all rubbish at the end of their session.
- Hirers must email the Bookings Secretary to say that they agree to the new Covid rules for hall usage.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to the hall.